The Institute of WorkComp Professionals requires each insurance agent to go through extensive training before earning Certification. They are also trained to read the "fine print" and know the rules.
A Certified WorkComp Advisor, CWCA, is aware of all the potential errors––audit, Experience Modification factor, return-to-work programs, employee classifications, injury management and more.
Employers understand after just a few minutes together that Certified WorkComp Advisors really know the entire Workers’ Comp System.
A Certified WorkComp Advisor offers these benefits:
• Identifies errors and submits them for correction.
• Locates Experience Modification mistakes and follows up to get them corrected.
• Obtains refunds for “money left on the table.”
• Helps employers establish a process for reducing costs and eliminating future errors.
• Committed to ex mod and cost reduction over time.
• Serves as a continuing advisor.